CrowdProperty CEO & Co-Founder Michael Bristow joined Laurence Samuels of Financial Thing to provide an update on the business and take part in an interactive Q&A session.
During this interview, topics covered included:
* Providing reliability of funding for property developers and growing the business despite lockdown;
* The importance of CrowdProperty's loan due diligence process and commitment to quality underwriting for investors;
* How CrowdProperty uses insights from £6bn of project applications to prioritise workflows through machine learning and data analytics;
* CrowdProperty’s unique ‘Property Finance by Property People’ proposition: assessing both the project and the borrower, building relationships with borrowers, and working closely with borrowers by leveraging our expertise to solve problems and increase the chance of project success;
* Crowdproperty's launch in Australia and future growth plans.