CrowdProperty has now repaid over £10,000,000 to lenders, continuing its 100% capital and interest payback track record.
The £10,088,967 paid back includes £9,221,876 capital and £867,091 interest. Having now funded the development of £64,790,000 of property and 423 British homes, CrowdProperty has lent £23,892,000 and has a very strong project pipeline for the remainder of 2018 and beyond.
This news comes just weeks after CrowdProperty was elected into the Peer-to-Peer Finance Association (P2PFA) as the only property development platform member, alongside Funding Circle, Zopa, Market Invoice and 5 other market-leading platforms, putting CrowdProperty at the top table of the UK peer-to-peer lending sector.
CrowdProperty is also differentiated by:
- Always taking first charge security
- Originating projects directly meaning more efficient economics and the building of long-term and trusted developer relationships
- Attracting the best projects with competitive interest rates, taking market share from banks by knowing and delivering what property professionals need (not by funding projects unable to raise elsewhere)
- Being an independent marketplace, only ever funding third party projects with structured project appraisals and non-conflicted governance processes
- Being founded and singularly focused on excellence as a property development lender, forever building stronger and deeper expertise
- Having a 100% track record in repaying lenders’ capital and interest
- Having no late loans in the active loan book